New York Oncology Hematology (NYOH) in Albany, New York, with 6 satellite regional offices, including Hudson, NY and the Saratoga, NY area, has broken ground for the development of a brand-new Women's Imaging Center. This Center will fulfill NYOH's goal for a comprehensive wellness center designed and planned to offer state of the art breast imaging, diagnosis and comprehensive assessment and planning. The Women's Imaging Center will provide all-inclusive services, including nutritional and well care guidance, gynecology, sexual health and psychosocial well-being.
• Actively recruiting 1 fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist.
• Beautiful facility slated to open Spring-Summer 2022. This facility is created specifically for women and presents an innovative approach in the Capital District to women's health.
• Services provided include, screening and diagnostic Mammography, Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography, Ultrasounds, Bone Density (DEXA), Biopsies, and more.
• Participation in scholarly activities and collaboration on clinical projects and tumor boards.
• 600K salary plus bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package and relocation expenses included
Albany, New York:
• Direct access to all major Northeast cities including Boston, NYC, Hartford, Syracuse, Rochester, and Montreal.
• Home to 23 performing arts venues and 27 theatres.
• Outdoor activities to include Saratoga Racetrack, Adirondacks, Catskills, and the Berkshires. A natures lover paradise with many state parks and 6 ski resorts nearby.
• Over 150 chef inspired dining options and 50 local breweries.
• Excellent schooling options to include both public and private options.
• Easy commute from the artsy world of Hudson, NY with its NYC vibe, music, restaurants, art galleries
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Employment Type: Full Time