Interventional Pulmonology | on the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia | Riverside Health System
Experience the lifestyle of living and working on the Peninsula - the Newport News York County Williamsburg region, a region surrounded by the Chesapeake Bay and James River. These historic communities offer a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-schools, access to major cultural and year-round outdoor recreational activities and low cost of living. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
As our Interventional Pulmonologist you will be employed by our established medical group and contribute to the team at our main flag ship hospital with a closed ICU in Newport News, VA. Join our established, collaborative team seeing diversity of patients and a diversity of cases.
- EPIC links all of our OP & IP facilities within the health system
- 6 weeks scheduled PTO
- Competitive compensation package, retention bonuses and complete benefit package including paid malpractice, health, dental, generous CME, disability and many other perks including pet insurance!
- Sign on bonus, relocation,
- Full practice support with APPs in the practice
The lifestyle of living on the Chesapeake Bay and James River namely known as the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds! Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, kayak or paddle board regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Travel easily to other locations using one of three airports or simply drive to hiking destinations such as Appalachian Trail and many other dog friendly trails in the region
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities from Busch Gardens, Outlet Malls to wineries
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities, Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Why Join Riverside?
Our established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to care for others as we would care for those we love and mutual respect and collaboration amongst team members within our large multi-specialty group, 600+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). A quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). All Riverside divisions is represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators that can affect change more easily and an open management style where your input is recognized and valued. RHS has demonstrated that it is well prepared to help face the challenging issues within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
Apply for this and other pulmonary roles at our fully integrated health System, RHS and our medical group, RMG, by sending your CV directly to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to call us at: (757) 224-4990. We look forward to speaking with you.
Apply for Interventional Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly