Arthritis Associates and Osteoporosis Center is a dynamic, well-respected, single-specialty, single-site practice serving Colorado Springs and surrounding communities since 1975. We are looking for a full time clinician to join our This position is up to 4 days in-office per week (full time).
Highlights of the practice:
- 3-month waiting list for new patients.
- Tight-knit collegial relationship among the partners
- Interesting and complex patients with little ongoing chronic pain or fibromyalgia management
- Call schedule 1 out of every 6 weeks with no hospital coverage, phone calls only!
- Flexible Vacation time
- On site X-ray and DXA
- LabCorp draw station
- Infusion services
- State of the art Electronic medical records system
- In-house billing
Location, location, location:
- Nestled in the foothills of Pikes Peak, in the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Exceptional school systems, colleges, and universities
- Rich cultural landscape, quick access to metropolitan Denver
- Close to countless outdoor recreational opportunities
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly