Obstetric/Gynecologist Opportunity Fargo, ND
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecologist physician to join an experienced and well supported Ob/Gyn group in Fargo, ND.
• 13 Ob/Gyn partners with 2-3 in house calls/month
• MFM ante partum unit / MFM office consultation
• Newer state of Art Labor / Delivery unit
• Low & High risk obstetrics with Level 3 NICU
• REI partners with IVF program
• Robust Gyn Robotics Program
• Opportunities for Outreach programs
• Urology/Gyn Oncology Support
• Multidisciplinary Pelvic Floor Clinic
• Women's Behavioral Health
• Women's Primary Care Clinic
• Education/Training Opportunities
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN FARGO
• Three Sanford Health campuses in Fargo/Moorhead area
• State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
• Level I Adult Trauma Center supported by AirMed services covering a three-state area
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a
vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Apply for Obstetric/Gynecologist Opportunity Fargo, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly