An established hospital in the beautiful Colorado mountains is seeking a board certified or board eligible gastroenterologist.
Situated in the heart of Western Colorado, build, develop, and lead a brand new GI program with of a state of the art 80,000 square foot ambulatory center.
• ERCP a plus.
• Opportunity to lead and develop an expanding GI program.
• Dedicated ancillary support with potential for APP support.
• High physician retention rate with an emphasis on work-life balance.
• Lucrative sign-on package for student loan repayment, relocation, and housing assistance.
• Competitive financial package and base salary.
• Full comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, PTO, long-Term Disability, and retirement contribution.
Living in Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time