Rheumatology Opening in Arkansas | Near Little Rock| Outpatient Based Practice
A well-established regional healthcare organization serving a ten-county area in the beautiful Ozark Mountains is actively looking for a Rhuematologist. This practice strikes an excellent balance between professional satisfaction and quality of life. Come experience all life has to offer in Northeast Arkansas.
• Tremendous demand in the community - current provider scheduled several months out
• Oversee a busy practice with seasoned mid-levels
• IM residency program onsite - teaching opportunities available if so desired
• Enjoy an excellent quality of life practicing in an outpatient only setting with minimal inpatient consults
• Generous base salary + incentive bonuses make for a highly lucrative position
• Sign-on bonus or relocation incentives offered
• Facility has the ability to sponsor J1/H1B visas
Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, along the White River, this community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities and breathtaking views. With a very family and community-friendly atmosphere, this economically healthy region also has two award-winning public schools, three private schools, and two very reputable colleges. Residents enjoy sporting events, spelunking, camping, biking and hiking trails, canoeing, golf, and some of the best hunting in the US while being just a short drive from Memphis, TN, and Little Rock, AR. We invite you to enjoy The Natural State at its finest.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Rheumatology Opening in Arkansas | Near Little Rock| Outpatient Based Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly