General Urology | Inherit Established Practice + Robotics | Northeast Illinois
The top regional health system in the Midwest is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy, established medical group practice in a vibrant northeastern Illinois suburb. If you're seeking unparalleled administrative and clinical support, in a practice environment guaranteeing autonomy, this could be your next career move.
• Join an established practice of three providers in a turnkey, hospital-employed opportunity
• Work in a state-of-the-art facility with single-site coverage and Da Vinci robot onsite
• Blocked clinic and OR time with a flexible schedule
• Access to an extensive network of 500+ medical group providers offers a built-in referral stream
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus, sign-on bonus, and comprehensive benefits package
• Get the most bang for your buck with the cost of housing 200% less and the overall cost of living 50% less than in downtown Chicago.
• Conveniently located in the heart of the county, choose from several neighboring communities offering A-ranked schools, low crime rates, minimal traffic, nightlife, diversity, and an abundance of family-friendly activities year-round.
• One of the top spots in the Midwest for fishing, enjoy nature's beauty, and a break from the big city bustle on more than 60 miles of stunning scenic rivers.
• Located an hour south of the heart of downtown Chicago, this vibrant community offers the best of family-friendly suburban living and easy access to the world-class amenities of one of the top metro destinations in the world.
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for General Urology | Inherit Established Practice + Robotics | Northeast Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly