Interventional Radiology | Sunny Tucson, Arizona | Partnership Track
A well-developed and stable sub-specialty radiology group in Southern Arizona is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join their growing team.
This progressive practice has been around for over 85 years and is dedicated to providing quality focused, forward-thinking, and value-driven patient care.
Situated in picturesque Tucson, AZ, this well-known metro is ranked #2 Nationwide as the best places to live according to outsideonline.com.
• Dedicated half-day each week in addition to 12 weeks of PTO annually for partners.
• Comprehensive ancillary support and strong infrastructure within the practice.
• No neuroradiology, nuclear, or mammography required.
• Partnership or employee track available based on candidate preference.
• Multiple opportunities for moonlighting to gain additional compensation if desired.
• In this affordable city with steady growth, you will enjoy a cost of living that is 8% below the national average and a housing market that is 25% below the national average, according to extraspace.com.
• Besides its rich desert landscape, scenic mountain backdrop, and jaw-dropping sunsets, Tucson is home to 300 days of sunshine, some of the cleanest air in the nation, and mild winters that allow for outdoor recreation all year round.
• Downtown Tucson is a hub for art, business, sports, and entertainment and boasts everything from local breweries and restaurants to a 20,000-acre, county owned, mountain recreation park.
• Centrally located, Tucson is short drive two-hour drive from Phoenix and a day's trip away to neighboring California and the Grand Canyon.
• Additionally, Tucson was recently ranked as one of the top 10 cities best positioned to recover from the coronavirus according to forbes.com.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Interventional Radiology | Sunny Tucson, Arizona | Partnership Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly