Breast Imaging Radiology | Arizona Metro | Flexible Scheduling and Mamma Focused
A well-developed sub-specialty radiology group in Southern Arizona is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC Breast Imaging Radiologist to join their collaborative team due to increased patient volumes.
This 39-provider practice is situated in the heart of Tucson, AZ, and is solely focused on expanding and building out their breast imaging program.
• Partnership or employed track available.
• Monday - Friday, No Nights or Weekends.
• Dedicated focus on breast imaging/mammography.
• Efficiency of the workday as the top priority.
• Partners get 12 Weeks of PTO - priority on work-life balance.
• Complete ancillary support and strong infrastructure within the practice.
• In this affordable city with steady growth, you will enjoy a cost of living that is 8% below the national average and a housing market that is 25% below the national average, according to extraspace.com.
• Besides its rich desert landscape, scenic mountain backdrop, and jaw-dropping sunsets, Tucson is home to 300 days of sunshine, some of the cleanest air in the nation, and mild winters that allow for outdoor recreation all year round.
• Downtown Tucson is a hub for arts, business, sports, and entertainment and boasts everything from local breweries and restaurants to a 20,000-acre, county owned, mountain recreation park.
• Centrally located, Tucson is short drive two-hour drive from Phoenix and a day's trip away to neighboring California and the Grand Canyon.
• Additionally, Tucson was recently ranked as one of the top 10 cities best positioned to recover from the coronavirus according to forbes.com.
For Further Consideration and To Learn More, Please Contact:
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiology | Arizona Metro | Flexible Scheduling and Mamma Focused
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly