A well-developed sub-specialty radiology group in Southern Arizona is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist to join their collaborative team due to increased patient volumes.
This large private practice is situated in the heart of Southern AZ, and is solely focused on expanding and building out their breast imaging program.
• Partnership or employed track available.
• 100% breast imaging/mammography.
• Partners get 12 Weeks of PTO - priority on work-life balance.
• Complete ancillary support and strong infrastructure within the practice.
• Competitive base salary above median compensation.
• In this affordable city with steady growth, you will enjoy a cost of living that is 8% below the national average and a housing market that is 25% below the national average, according to extraspace.com.
• Besides its rich desert landscape, scenic mountain backdrop, and jaw-dropping sunsets, Tucson is home to 300 days of sunshine, some of the cleanest air in the nation, and mild winters that allow for outdoor recreation all year round.
• Downtown Tucson is a hub for arts, business, sports, and entertainment and boasts everything from local breweries and restaurants to a 20,000-acre, county owned, mountain recreation park.
• Centrally located, Tucson is short drive two-hour drive from Phoenix and a day's trip away to neighboring California and the Grand Canyon.
• Additionally, Tucson was recently ranked as one of the top 10 cities best positioned to recover from the coronavirus according to forbes.com.
For Further Consideration and To Learn More, Please Contact:
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Employment Type: Full Time