Interventional Radiology | Monterey/Carmel, CA | Private Practice Partnership
A thriving private group of 8 radiology physicians right along the coast of Northern California in Monterey/Carmel is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Radiologist candidate to join their team. Join a strong cohesive group of physicians who've all worked together for over 15 years.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean!
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary with a one-year track to partnership.
• Partnership Available after 1 year
• Dedicated Nighthawk coverage overnight
• Residency and Fellowship support available for candidates still in training
• Full Benefit Package provided - Sign-on and Relocation Available
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean in the heart of Monterey, CA
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Interventional Radiology | Monterey/Carmel, CA | Private Practice Partnership
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly