MedStar Health Gastroenterology is seeking qualified gastroenterologists to join our service line. We are looking for a general Gastroenterologist to join our team at various locations. Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of healthcare services in the Washington, DC-Baltimore region. As part of the expanding regional Gastroenterology systemwide service line, you will have vast resources and capabilities at your disposal.
Candidates must have superior training, background, and interpersonal skills. Candidates must be board-certified or eligible in gastroenterology and preferably will have expertise in subspecialty areas.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Baltimore, MD
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital/MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital Baltimore, MD
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Eligibility for quality and productivity bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan 403(b) with % employer match, 457(b), and 457(f)
Caring for Digestive Diseases with a Comprehensive and Integrated Approach
Our team treats every part of a patient's digestive system that can be affected by digestive diseases and associated disorders. Specifically, we treat esophageal disorders, stomach and small bowel conditions, colonic disorders, and other diseases that involve the digestive system, including the liver, pancreas, bile duct, and gallbladder.
Patients benefit from a systemwide access to specialists and subspecialists in gastroenterology at MedStar Health. We complete about 20,000 procedures per year and 41,000 clinic visits, including telehealth appointments, per year. Our patients receive the highest quality of patient-centered care possible through our:
- Board-certified physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and nationally recognized doctors who excel in a number of subspecialty areas
- Multiple points of access, including ambulatory offices, endoscopy centers, and hospital-based programs of excellence
- Commitment to clinical research and teaching as a way to bring the latest advances to patients and to teach the next generation of clinicians
- Affiliation with the internationally recognized Georgetown University Medical Center
- Pioneering efforts that developed many diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and applications now standard worldwide
- Integrated approach with other disciplines, such as colorectal, thoracic, bariatric, transplant, oncology, radiology, pathology, and general surgery
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar Health.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.