Rare Gem - Near Dallas | High-end GI, ERCP EUS | Inherit Full Practice
Within one hour of Dallas, this cohesive Multi-Specialty group is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterology to replace a departing physician and work alongside one other Gastroenterologist in this established practice.
Busy practice with schedule booked out 2 months - minimal competition and huge financial upside, including a lucrative wRVU comp model.
• Gastroenterology practice offering autonomy and support from a robust referral network of primary care providers
• Full scope of bread and butter Gastroenterolgy, with a preference for skills in ERCP and EUS - not required.
• Ramp up your practice quickly replacing a departing physician.
• HD Olympus scopes/equipment
• ProVation MD Report Writer for dictation
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential and comprehensive benefits
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within one hour of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace to living in a bedroom community and leave the hustle/bustle to a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping at Rue21, Bealls, Belk, Marshalls, Academy, Super Walmart
• All popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Rare Gem - Near Dallas | High-end GI, ERCP EUS | Inherit Full Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly