OB/GYN Medical Director
MedStar Medical Group is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN Medical Director at our practice located in beautiful Leonardtown, Maryland. Be a part of a well-established, reputable practice on the campus of MedStar St. Mary s Hospital. The MD will spend approximately 208 hours per year on the administrative duties.
Primary Medical Director Duties:
- Responsible for directing the clinical activities and services provided to obstetric and gynecologic patients at MedStar St. Mary s Hospital. Clinical sites of service include but are not limited to the labor and delivery unit, emergency department, operating room, inpatient and inpatient consultative services.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the delivery of the safest, highest quality clinical care and professional activities at these clinical sites by the credentialed providers, in coordination with the Chair of the Department and the Nursing Director.
- Highly Competitive Salary with added Quality & RVU bonuses
- Excellent Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Expenses
- Leadership Opportunity
- Exceptional support staff & experienced providers
- Access to state-of-the art technology
Nestled in the waterside community of Leonardtown, Maryland, MedStar St. Mary's Hospital is a 120-bed, full-service hospital, delivering state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care. With innovative technology and a dedication to excellence, our clinical and administrative staff is committed to providing the highest standard of support and experience to our care team and patients. MedStar St. Mary s Hospital is a member of MedStar Health, the largest healthcare delivery network in the Washington, D.C., region St. Mary s County and the surrounding area has a growing population of 130,000+ residents and was recently ranked as one of the fastest-growing counties in the state of Maryland.
This opportunity would allow the physician to join a large, integrated healthcare system in an idyllic waterfront community, while being able to easily establish and maintain a positive work/life balance. There is access to 500 miles of shoreline and waterfront property. Enjoy life on the Chesapeake bay and live within a short drive of Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Alexandria, VA.
The St. Mary's County Public Schools are among the highest in academic achievement at the elementary, middle and high school levels in the state of Maryland. Clink here to access the St. Mary's County Public Schools.
MedStar offers a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Robust compensation package with bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid CME & Annual stipend
- Fully paid Malpractice Coverage
- Great medical, vision, dental insurance options
- Retirement plan options with percentage match
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Much more!
This is an ideal location with quick access to some of the country's top attractions and places to visit: Washington DC, Alexandria, Virginia, Baltimore, MD. Have access to mountains, beaches, boating, hiking and amazing shopping all within driving distance!
Be the best Physician you can be by joining MedStar. Contact physician recruiter today for more information: Lindsay.email@example.com
Apply for OB/GYN Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly