Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord is currently seeking a qualified BC/BE General Dermatologist to join their highly regarded, physician-led group to practice in the state capital of New Hampshire. This provider will be joining a collegial team in very busy clinical practice setting with other high performing Dermatologists.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord has to offer you:
- Practice a wide variety of medical, phototherapeutic and procedural dermatology
- Enjoy the benefits of a well-established and growing patient base in a private practice setting, with the backing of the Academic Medical Center
- Flexible schedules and exceptional clinical and administrative support (including scribes) allow you to make the most of your clinical time while providing for a work-life balance
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with $20k relocation bonus
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What Our Region has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Please submit CV and cover letter at: www.dhproviders.org
Cover Letters should be addressed to: Andrew Kim, MD - Chairman, Dermatology Search Committee
CV and cover letter sent to: Caitlin Vecchio Taylor - Provider Recruitment, Department of Dermatology / Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Dermatology
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.