Neurosurgeon - St. Louis, Missouri
Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Neurosurgeon to join a busy practice located on the campus of Mercy Hospital South. This well-established team includes three neurosurgeons and two advanced practitioners.
Mercy Hospital South, a 767-bed hospital, has been a healing presence in the South St. Louis County area for more than 140 years. Mercy South is the only Level II Trauma Center in the South County area, and a Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center.
This position includes:
- Convenient location on campus of Mercy Hospital South
- Call: 1 in 4
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- Interventional Pain Management team for non-operative support
- A strong referral base from integrated Mercy Clinic physicians
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
Join Mercy s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and over 4,000 Mercy Clinic providers in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Apply for Neurosurgeon - St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly