Gastroenterologist - Lake St. Louis, MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a team of 13 Gastroenterologists, four Nurse Practitioners, and full support staff. Physician will join an established group practice at our Lake St. Louis, MO location & on campus of Mercy Hospital St Louis.
Gastroenterology Opportunity Includes
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Providing clinical services at one hospital
- Seamless transition of care from one team to the next focused on quality patient care, reduced lengths of stay and comprehensive care plan
Mercy Hospital St Louis provides
- 900-bed, fully accredited teaching hospital
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Robust Hospitalist program, EICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
Compensation & Benefits
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Physician wellness program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and CME
St. Louis Community Highlights
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
We're Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. Mercy is one of the nation s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its Top 100 Places to Work.
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Lake St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly