Orthopedic Surgery - Ada, Oklahoma
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible orthopedic surgeon to join our dynamic, innovative practice where you ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Our Ada based physicians offer a wide range of clinical services. This is an opportunity to work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Physician will enjoy working in a beautiful clinic space to include x-ray, a procedure room, and 3 additional exam rooms
- Opportunity for immediate growth with a large referral base from Mercy s own primary care physicians within Ada and the surrounding communities
- Level III trauma center
- ER is staffed by a talented group of Board Certified Mercy Emergency Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
- ICU monitored by Mercy's Virtual Care Center and is managed by a team of hospitalists 24/7
- We utilize EPIC to provide integrated care (one patient- one record)
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at careers.mercy.net
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery - Ada, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly