BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic
Your life s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Hospital Ada is currently seeking full-time board certified/board eligible emergency medicine physicians to join our team in Ada, Oklahoma. Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction. Our electronic health record, EPIC, is important to providing integrated care, as every member of our care team has access to the same medical record.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 acute beds in ED/160 bed hospital
- Flexible schedule with 12 hour shifts
- Scribes and advanced practitioners
- Stable, hospital employed group with excellent camaraderie
- Existing physicians provide a diverse training background from some of the best programs in the country easy collaboration and team mentality along with support from hospital and clinic administration
Compensation and benefits include:
- $100,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $215/hour days, $235/hour nights
- Quarterly wRVU bonuses PLUS Annual Bonus
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Employment with Mercy qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Complimentary student loan repayment consultation services available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada
Ada, Oklahoma is known as the headquarters of the Chickasaw Nation and birthplace of country music star Blake Shelton, the city of Ada lays on the northeast edge of southern Oklahoma's scenic Chickasaw Country. Browse Ada's thriving Main Street for artist studios, galleries and the McSwain Theatre, built in the 1920s and lovingly restored in 2009. Enjoy live music from regional stars before visiting Wintersmith Park, a local gem that includes serene lakeside views, nature trails and a public amphitheater.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Apply for BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly