Cardiac Anesthesia Opportunity (Mercy Hospital - Springfield, Missouri)
Mercy Hospital - Springfield, Missouri Cardiac Anesthesia Opportunity
Brand New Heart Hospital - Dedicated CV OR's, Cath/EP labs, 500+ Heart Cases Annually
Hospital -Employed Group of 23 Anesthesiologists Plus 80 CNRA's and AA's
Comprehensive and Diverse Anesthesia Practice
Mercy Hospital Springfield is seeking a full-time, fellowship trained or equivalent experienced anesthesiologist to join our nationally recognized and aware-winning group. Our anesthesia group is established and growing and will welcome you immediately with no partnership track or buy-in.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital and Level I trauma center with 24 main OR's
- New heart hospital with 4CV/Hybrid OR's and new Cath/EP labs
- 48-bed, freestanding, dedicated orthopedics hospital with 10 OR's
- Ambulatory surgery center with 8 OR's
- Eye surgery center with 4 OR's
- 4 C-Section rooms for OB
- 23 anesthesiology physicians and 80 CRNA/AAs
- 600+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- Catchment area over 2M lives
- System-wide EPIC EMR for 10+ years
Mercy Anesthesiology Offers:
- Hospital-employed, equal partner day one
- Medical management model for anesthesia dedicated cardiac CRNAs
- Projected growth of 500+ annual heart surgical cases, hundreds of ablations and devices, 200+ annual TAVR cases
- Diverse set of cases: cardiac, OB, orthopedics, eye, trauma, pain
- Full spectrum of heart services other than transplant including ECMO, TAVRs, LVAD, convergent, and more
- Great work/life balance with extensive vacation and time off
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes America s Best Employers two years in a row
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Cardiac Anesthesia Opportunity (Mercy Hospital - Springfield, Missouri)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly