Full Time Internal Medicine Physician + Geriatric Training
Full time - Internal Medicine Physician + Geriatric Training Lynchburg and Farmville Virginia
Centra PACE is unlike typical outpatient practice models. We work with participants, who are frail, 55+, live at home and have chosen to join us at the PACE center on a consistent basis. This means they are typically happy and more mobile than others in the same situation. We transport our participants from home to receive rehabilitation and checkups, but we also provide social events, games and a sense of community. Our homecare team checks in so that they can continue to live at home safely.
This compelling, autonomous position will allow you to care for medically complex patients without looking at the clock There is no production element to compensation.
- Day hours, Monday Friday
- Triage phone call is 4:1 and goes to our experienced RN first
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
- Acute and episodic visits; Hospital and long-term care rehab rounding (within 1 hour)
Our Healthcare System
Centra Medical Group (CMG) is physician-led and comprised of 500+ physicians and advanced practice providers and serves 250,000 central and southern Virginians. Centra Healthcare System offers an integrated healthcare system, including 4 hospitals, 60+ physician practices, including primary care, medical and surgical specialists.
Located in the heart of Virginia, Lynchburg is a thriving city known for its history, outdoor beauty, and quality of life. It s big enough to offer amenities such as convenient air and rail service, yet small enough to be free of gridlock and urban crime rates. Lynchburg is conveniently located along the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central Virginia, just three hours from Washington, D.C. and coastal beaches, and only minutes from lakefront communities, mountaintop trails, and ski slopes. The area also provides a broad range of housing options, acclaimed schools, a vibrant arts community, and temperate weather.
You can expect
- 50-70th percentile compensation
- Up to $25,000 upfront bonus options
- Up to $100,000 in educational loan assistance
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- $7,500 CME reimbursement + 5 days off for CME
- Medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Geriatric Medicine
Apply for Full Time Internal Medicine Physician + Geriatric Training
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly