Urgent Care Physician
We are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system for a flexible and rewarding Urgent Care practice in Rock County, Wisconsin.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 700 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Full-time or part-time available
- Excellent technology and facilities
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment
- Epic electronic medical record throughout our entire organization
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly