Pulmonary and Critical Care | Monterey, CA | Medical Director of Critical Care
A thriving non-profit physician's group two hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA is seeking BE/BC Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to join their staff. Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
• Medical Directorship of Critical Care Available
• 50% Pulmonary and 50% Critical Care
• ICU Coverage in a 20-bed ICU - Opportunity to pick up additional shifts - 7 10 hour shifts per month
• Outpatient Pulmonology: Build your own consultative practice when not in the ICU - Only 3 Day Work Weeks
• Large on-boarding package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for eligible applicants)
• Guaranteed income floor with a robust Productivity Bonus Included - Unlimited Earning Potential!
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care | Monterey, CA | Medical Director of Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly