Physician - OB/GYN
OBGYN for Non Profit Hospital Owned Multi Specialty Group
Join a dedicated team of professionals providing high quality, patient centered coordinated care and surgical care to obstetrical and gynecological patients in an office-based setting as well as providing on-call coverage to the Childbirth Center.
- Provides quality supervision of residents, medical students, nurses, medical assistants, nurse practitioners, physician assistants
- Call is 1:3 or 1:4
- Experienced is highly preferred
- Initiates appropriate referrals to specialists and hospital programs
- Ensures proper patient documentation is timely, accurate and complete
- Works with practice management to ensure proper compliance with billing and coding
- Promotes wellness and health education.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Physician will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental
- 401k with employer match and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance and hiring bonus may be included
- H-1B Cap Exempt
- Willing to sponsor Green Card applications
Locate just over 1 hour from New York City and 2 hours to Boston.
Apply for Physician - OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly