Ob/Gyn | 80% Gyn Surgery Volume | 550K+ | Team of 5 | Near Lubbock, TX
Top West Texas health system is seeking an OB/GYN physician to emphasize nearly 80% of their practice on GYN surgery within an established high-volume women's health clinic. They have a loyal, diverse patient panel, and excellent hospital administration support!
• A dynamic team of 4 physicians, an MFM and NICU specialist support team, APPs, Hospitalists, General Surgery back-up, and a great affiliated Children's Hospital nearby
• Flexible scheduling options with a half-day off and blocked time in the OR for gynecology surgeries along with the collaborative non-onerous call of 1:5
• The clinic is located within walking distance from the hospital with 7 exam rooms and is equipped for ultrasound and lab testing
• State of the art facility undergoing 40 million dollars in renovations with a Level IV trauma center, Level I nursery, 6 labor and delivery suites, 12 mother-baby rooms, an upgraded monitoring system, childbirth classes, and a DaVinci robot coming soon to the OR!
• Competitive 3-year guaranteed salary with an attainable income potential of 550K+
• An impressive benefits package with student loan repayment up to 100K, 5 weeks of PTO, 1-week CME plus allowance, a relocation stipend, sign-on bonus near 50K, and malpractice insurance
• Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required
• This city offers it all - from hospitality, community involvement, local events, scenic outdoors, a family-friendly waterpark, and great cuisine
• Local private Division 1 NAIA university with a strong arts program
• Conveniently located near Lubbock - experience a Texas Tech University sporting event, travel in/out of the LBB Airport, have diverse shopping, or immerse in the cowboy culture!
For additional details, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Ob/Gyn | 80% Gyn Surgery Volume | 550K+ | Team of 5 | Near Lubbock, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly