Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Metro Atlanta | Endoscopic Spine Cases Possible
This group is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join their team of 2 Orthopedic physicians, 1 PM&R Interventional Pain doctor, and 1 Family Medicine MD. There is potential to discuss partnership which would likely start around the 18 month mark.
• Clinic locations include Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta. ASC combined with Roswell clinic.
• Primarily Outpatient, M-F 8-5 schedule. Credentialing at local hospitals is possible if desired.
• 8-10 surgical cases per week performed in a combination of the surgery center and hospital
• Endoscopic Spine Surgery Cases if desired.
• Salary in the mid 500's plus production bonus
• Potential for partnership
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Atlanta Suburbs based on clinic locations
• 30 minutes away from Downtown Atlanta with easy access to the International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Spine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Metro Atlanta | Endoscopic Spine Cases Possible
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly