Texas OBG employment | Close to Dallas Fort Worth metroplex
OBG practice employed by a hospital with other OBG colleagues supporting the incoming, new provider.
• Successful, seasoned OBG provider giving up OB to hand over to the incoming OBG provider
• Current collegial OBG group has a 1:4 call arrangement which will be changing with recruited, incoming OBG providers
• Great earning potential with expected income to exceed the MGMA averages; flexibility to build your type of practice given the high-need in their area
• Beautiful facilities with top-notch L&D, surgical and imaging equipment including newer MRI, CT Scan and da Vinci Xi Robot.
• Attractive, quiet community 40 minutes from downtown, accessible by high-speed roads.
• Work in a warm north TX community with a 15 minute access to a 12,000 acre lake featuring tourist and sporting attractions
• Beautiful 1-acre lot homes reasonably priced
• Ten championship golf courses within 45 minutes of the town
• Quick access to world class amenities of the DFW Metroplex.
Come discover why this community with its thriving, robust economy and low cost of living with no state income tax is such an ideal place to live!
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Texas OBG employment | Close to Dallas Fort Worth metroplex
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly