Critical Care Intensivist | Day Shift Block Schedule | Easy Access to Dallas
Join one of the last remaining independent hospitals in the state of Oklahoma where you can be part of a special family-like culture to work a block schedule of day shifts to achieve an excellent work-life balance to avoid burnout.
• Work 12-hour days shifts in a block schedule of 7 on 7 off
• Cover the 22 bed ICU with an average daily census of 15
• Open ICU with the intensivist setting the plan of care
• Lifestyle position - the hospitalists cover the ICU overnight
• Open to practicing as well as newly-trained physicians, including those desiring a mix of pulmonary and critical care
• H1B Visa Accepted (Cap Exempt employer)
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45-minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. (Rank #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.
Contact Tonya Hamlin for more information:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist | Day Shift Block Schedule | Easy Access to Dallas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly