St. Joseph/Candler Physician Network seeks to employ an Endocrinologist to join their established practice in the coastal city of Savannah, Georgia.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group
- Join an experienced well-respected Endocrinologist in her busy practice
- New facility with ultrasound on site
- Diabetic Educator/Nutritionist on site
- Growing market with a strong referral base
- Physician focused administration
Excellent Financial Package Includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Incentive available
- 28 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME with generous allowance
- Retirement savings plan, 401K
St. Joseph’s/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country. It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph’s Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research. Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing. Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares. But it is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly