Job Description & Requirements
Remote Teleradiologist in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $425000.00 - 500000.00
A private radiology practice, reading for several hospital in NE Georgia and SE South Carolina, seeks a teleradiologist to read for them from anywhere in the US.Opportunity Highlights
- Employed position with salary and benefits.
- Only read for 1 practice, reduce the number of hospitals you need to be credentialed at and the number of licenses you need to maintain.
- Group has an affiliation with a radiology residency. Residents will assist with 80% of the volume.
- 2nd shift hours 3p - 11p eastern / noon - 8 pacific
- Base salary + full benefits package.
MD or DO
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Active Georgia and South Carolina medical licenses or ability to obtainAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist