Endocrinology Fellowship Director
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is searching for a Fellowship Director to join Baystate Health’s Regional Endocrinology Program in western Massachusetts.
Features of this opportunity:
- Lead our well-established and fully accredited endocrinology fellowship program with outstanding institutional support and deep resources available for your success.
- Join our team of 7 faculty physicians, 4 advanced practice providers and a strong support team to provide clinical education, coordination of divisional educational activities, and direct clinical care.
- Develop, revise and improve existing endocrine fellowship curriculum and oversee the fellows’ and residents’ clinical rotations. Generate topics for weekly endocrine grand rounds.
- Faculty appointment to UMass School of Medicine-Baystate commensurate with experience.
- 25% protected time for Fellowship Director role. Clinical responsibilities include primarily outpatient care with rotation for inpatient rounding.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: Qualified applicants will be ABIM board-certified endocrinologists with a minimum of 5 years practice experience in an academic setting. A strong passion for graduate medical education is essential. Exceptional knowledge of ACGME is required and previous experience as an Associate Program Director is strongly preferred.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
IB Osakwe, MD, Chief of Endocrinology
c/o Lindsay Waters, Physician Recruiter at Baystate Health
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.