Chief of Pediatric Radiology Opportunity with Children s Hospital of Michigan
Tenet Healthcare and Children s Hospital of Michigan are actively seeking a Chief Pediatric Radiologist to join our team of six fellowship trained, board certified physicians who perform approximately 90,000 radiology exams annually. The department specializes in all imaging modalities including advanced ultrasound, computed tomography, MRI, and advanced cardiac imaging.
- Lead and grow the division in the clinical development, excellence, and research aspects
- Participate in academic activities such as teaching residents
- Work collaboratively with other sub-specialists
- Research participation is encouraged
- Present the needs of the division to the executive staff and work with them to address any challenges
- Must be BE/BC with accredited fellowship training in Pediatric Radiology
- Previous experience or an interest in working in an academic environment is highly preferred
- Leadership experience in developing clinical and research programs
- Promotes interdisciplinary actions
- Prior leadership and administrative experience is desirable
Children s Hospital of Michigan has two state-of-the-art interventional suites including a biplane neuroangiography lab with rotational CT and 3D imaging, 3D road-mapping, and 3D guidance. The section is part of a multi-hospital vascular-anomalies team, performing a large number of vascular malformation interventions.
About Children s Hospital of Michigan
For over 132 years, the Children s Hospital of Michigan has existed for one reason and one reason alone to improve the health and well-being of children by providing specialized care and expertise for all their unique healthcare needs. As an international leader in neurology and neurosurgery, cardiology, oncology, and diagnostic services, CHM is ranked one of the best pediatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. CHM is home to a free-standing Pediatric Level I Trauma Center (verified by the American College of Surgeons) as well as Michigan s only Pediatric Burn Center that is verified by the American Burn Association.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Chief of Pediatric Radiology Opportunity with Children s Hospital of Michigan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly