Gastroenterology - Advanced optional | 1:10 call | Top Wisconsin Health System
- Hospital, Clinic and Endoscopy suites connected closely so little travel involved
- Spend bulk of your time in procedural lab with only 3 days a month in the clinic and 2 days a month in near outreach clinics
- Healthy, good work life balance with only equal 1:10 call
- Teaching opportunities with Medical students and rotating IM and FM residents
- Potential Gastro Hospitalist position if interested
This premier Health System serves a growing region in parts of 3 different states in the family friendly and vibrant Upper Midwest. This mid-size community offers both metro amenities with small town appeal. Located in the beautiful Upper Mississippi River Valley, enjoy the four seasons and a great place to call home.
Compensation and benefits are competitive within the market for this specialty. Assistance with student debt relief is possible. Employed model which offers a full benefits menu makes the total compensation along with a great location and strong physician leadership a premier opportunity in the Upper Midwest.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Gastroenterology - Advanced optional | 1:10 call | Top Wisconsin Health System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly