Join this collegial Radiology Group in Kentucky Metro.
• General Radiologist or Interventional Radiologist will be considered
• Day shift M-F
• Onsite position
• Mix of nonvascular IR and general radiology
• Fellowship training a plus but not a must
• Night shift covered by teleradiology
• Must be BC Radiology
• This University town offers southern hospitality with a great blend of outdoor activities, festivals, children's entertainment, and unique dining.
• Sports fans have many choices either collegiate or professional sports. Enjoy Western Kentucky University basketball or football, minor league baseball,
Tennessee Titans or the Nashville Predators or the ionic Kentucky Derby
• Boat, Fish, or Camp at Barren River Lake or one of the many nearby parks
• Ranked by Sperling's as #13 Emerging Metro Areas and Best Green City
• Enjoy live music and theater at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
• Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth offers a growing economy and affordable housing
Please contact Carly Clem for more details at 770-643-5520, or via email at email@example.com, or text at 678-206-7517.
Employment Type: Full Time