Remote: Disability Peer Review: ABMS BC MD: GI, Neuro, Infect. Dis, Psych, Occ Med, Internal Med
We are actively seeking to fill exciting opportunities for remote work licensed in any US State.
Physicians: Board Certified: Neurologist, Gastroenterologist, Infectious Disease, Psychiatrist
Our client has a need for Physician Advisors to perform a wide variety of professional disability peer reviews products in multiple lines of business including short- and long-term disability.
- Work remotely, anywhere in the US with secure internet platform
- Flexible work schedules
- Training provided
- Active, unrestricted physician state licensure anywhere in the USA
· Whether you are just entering clinical practice, or transitioning out of clinical practice, semi-retiring: Remote disability review work can be a great fit for your specific professional lifestyle.
When you work with our client’s Peer Review team:
· Sophisticated technology makes it easier for the physician reviewer to receive and complete requested files. Our client provides sophisticated technology at the forefront of the interactive process, and you will find all the tools and options to conduct professional Utilization Review conveniently, no matter how busy your clinical practice, right at your fingertips; from receipt to completion of requested files.
· Our client streamlines the Disability Review Process to minimize your efforts required on reviewing information, making the process more efficient for the physicians and resulting in a better final product where the patients are ultimately the beneficiaries. Your professional expertise is the claimant's last line of defense against insurance company denial.
· You can participate in the Disability Review Process, become familiar with applicable insurance plan criteria, and contribute to targeted healthcare spending.
· In the process, you will also learn valuable lessons for your own practice and gain access to valuable tools that will also help you facilitate your dealings with disability carriers.
· You will be compensated for your time and will find that your engagement with our client can amount to considerable supplemental income.
Your recommendation is based on your clinical expertise and records review only – no claimant contact. Your recommendation will be limited to occupational activity restrictions; you will not be asked to opine on management or clinical decision making.
Must have no restrictions on practice, malpractice claims, previous or current. You must be in active practice. Errors & omissions coverage is provided at no cost to you.
Job Type: Contract Part-time/Contract Full-Time
- Flexible schedule
- Pain Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Med
- Fully Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Cases to your inbox Monday to Friday