Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Maine
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation package. You will be offered a recruitment/relocation bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and CME.
Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine's high peaks. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region. Close to 3 major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best preserved downtown's. Its walk-able Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Student loan repayment available
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Employed position
- Join a group practice
- 5-day workweek
- Call of 1:4
- OR block time
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Maine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly