Emergency Medicine Physician
Aspirus Health is seeking full-time Emergency Medicine physicians to join our Medical Group Emergency Medicine Team, serving multiple locations throughout Wisconsin. This opportunity will find you working in community and critical access hospitals with the ability to greatly impact underserved communities.
- Choose your home location: Rhinelander, Merrill, Antigo, Woodruff, Medford, Tomahawk, Merrill, or Stevens Point
- Ability to pick up additional shifts at multiple locations throughout the Aspirus Health system
- 0 FTE: 12, 12-hours shifts per month
- 20-30 patients/day shift, 8-10 patients/night shift
- 10,000 to 23,000 annual visits
- Level 3 and Level 4 Trauma Centers
- Hospitalist team is responsible for all patient admits
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Where you ll live:
Physicians can choose to live in or near any of our home base locations, or centrally in Wausau, Wisconsin.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
- Malpractice: 100% coverage
- Options for Retirement Plan: 403(b) and 457(b)
- Generous CME/ Dues Allowance
- Relocation: 100% reasonable & standard up to $15,000
- Health and dental insurance: Percentage of premiums paid by Aspirus
- Other: Short term disability income replacement, long term disability insurance, life Insurance, flexible spending, vision insurance, optional life insurance and voluntary worksite benefit insurance (Accident/Hospital Indemnity/Critical Illness)
- Potential for student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prefer BC/BE Emergency Medicine Residency trained or 3-5 years
Emergency Medicine experience.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly