NEUROLOGIST: OUTPATIENT - No Call!
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Rocky Mountains with Top 5 Large Health System
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, is seeking an Employed BE/BC General Neurologist to join a respected group of Physicians in an established practice just minutes from the Rocky Mountains!
Practice details and features include:
- BC/BE General Neurologist
- Interest or subspecialty training in MS preferred
- Collegial group with subspecialists for epilepsy, neuromuscular, and movement disorders
- Outpatient practice only
- Well-established busy practice with strong primary care referral base
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No Call
- Salary: $220,000 - $240,000 dependent on experience/qualifications
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- One-hour drive to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park | One-hour drive to Denver and International Airport
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Excellent private and public-school options
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
WE OFFER YOU a competitive salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options that provide security for you and your family.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for NEUROLOGIST: OUTPATIENT - No Call!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly