South Jersey Fertility Center, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Gynecologist who has interest in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility along with Reproductive Surgery. This exciting opportunity offers NO OB CALL and will consist of seeing Infertility patients in the office as well as doing both office - based and outpatient reproductive surgical procedures. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group with deep clinical expertise and commence straightaway with an established patient following.
Provider Team: 4 Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
New Jersey Office Locations: Marlton, Egg Harbor Township & Sewell
South Jersey Fertility Center (SJFC), is the premier provider of fertility care in South Jersey. Founded in 1989 by Dr. Robert Skaf, SJFC has a long history of helping patients achieve their dream of a family offering comprehensive, state-of-the-art fertility care in a friendly, comfortable environment at a reasonable cost. SJFC is a busy multi-physician practice in South Jersey in which all of the doctors are board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Web: www.sjfert.com.
South Jersey Fertility Center is the only multi-physician practice in South Jersey in which all of the doctors are board-certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Our doctors are frequently voted as Top Doctors in South Jersey publications, garnering more awards than any other fertility center in South Jersey!
Over 500 referring physicians have placed their trust in us, but our biggest source of referrals is from satisfied patients we have cared for.
FULL TIME BENEFITS PREVIEW:
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holidays, CME)
- CME Reimbursement
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs as low as $15 per pay
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia s medical insurance
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Great team atmosphere with highly experienced colleagues throughout the organization
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Women deserve access to a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate healthcare experience that meets their changing needs across time. We connect women to a wider spectrum of care that delivers innovative technology and treatments. The strength of our network gives us the power to continuously elevate the quality of our care while preserving the personalized nature of our approach.
Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
Apply for Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly