Medical Associates Clinic, a physician-owned and directed multispecialty group practice located in Dubuque, Iowa is hiring a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join the team.
Join the Area’s Leading Group
- $375,000+ first year package, shareholder opportunity.
- Outpatient, daytime hours only - NO CALL.
- Infusion suite in clinic space, 3 chairs.
- Built in referrals, established patient panel and network.
- Supported by excellent 24/7 Hospitalist program and nurse triage service.
- Shareholder eligibility.
- Physicians benefit from owning a successful 5-star health insurance company and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center.
Award Winning Metro – Affordable Living
- Located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, named one of the Best American Riverfronts by USA Today.
- Forbes, “Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young People.”
- Population of 70K and service area 250K.
- Perfect for active lifestyles: miles of biking & hiking trails, 2 downhill ski resorts, several marinas for boating/kayaking.
- Local universities enhance a vibrant arts and cultural scene.
- Excellent schools- including Spanish immersion program, public and private - safe community.
Please note this opportunity does not qualify for visa sponsorships.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly