TeleCritical Care Opportunities in ATLANTA, GA (Full-time/Part-Time/Per Diem)
The Department of Veterans Affairs National TeleCritical Care Program is seeking well-qualified physicians to join our team.
You can be physically located at any of our hub locations: Orlando, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati , Cleveland, Ann Arbor or Richmond.
You will be part of the largest TeleCritical Care program with a unique opportunity for creativity, innovation and leadership in an engaged setting while furthering our goal to create as many TeleCritical beds as possible in our expanding eastern region operation.
Flexible work schedule; can be full-time, part-time or intermittent! Rotating day/night 12-hour shift schedule.
Requires completion of critical care medicine fellowship and CCM board certification is highly preferred. Ideal candidates will be from the Pulm/Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Surgical Critical Care or Emergency Medicine specialties.
- Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
- CME: Possibly $1,000/year and 5 days of paid CME absence
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility – Relocate without loss of benefits, leave or pay
Apply for TeleCritical Care Opportunities in ATLANTA, GA (Full-time/Part-Time/Per Diem)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly