Urgent Care Opportunities for Emergency Medicine Physicians
Outstanding opportunity for board eligible / certified Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our growing staff of highly regarded Urgent Care practitioners. Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) is expanding its Advanced Urgent Care clinical offerings in MA, presently, Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare Chestnut Hill Urgent Care Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care at Chelsea, Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care – Quincy and Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care – Dedham.
Deliver high quality care to adult and pediatric patients with support from our team of healthcare and administrative professionals, and improve work life balance with no call, flexible scheduling options and highly competitive compensation package.
- Varied shift length; no overnights
- Walk-in and scheduled patient care for patients age 2 and up
- On-site lab and medical imaging
- Competitive salary with potential for quarterly incentive plan distribution
- Full benefits including generous, immediately vested pension
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Significant growth opportunities in our Urgent Care and EM network
- Exciting and collaborative environment with standardized clinical practices, quality systems, and fully integrated EHR to ensure excellence in patient care
Urgent Care with a Degree of Difference
APHMFP Urgent Care sites are fully integrated across the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center network and medical records system, allowing seamless communication of clinical information with specialists and primary care doctors. Its locations offer a high level of expertise not seen in most urgent care settings, with every patient seen by an Emergency Medicine physician. Located in the suburbs of beautiful and historic Boston, APHMFP staffed Urgent Care sites offer its Physicians a wide range of options for living and abundant educational, cultural and recreational opportunities all accessible within an hour’s drive or by public transportation.
Join the HMFP Team!
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) & Associated Physicians of Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (APHMFP) Emergency Medicine is a network of practitioners clinically serving multiple community EDs and Urgent Care Centers affiliated with the tertiary, academic Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) in Boston.
- 175 emergency medicine physicians and advanced health practitioners
- Deliver care to over 350,000 patients annually and growing
- Clinical affiliations with a variety of health systems in the greater Eastern Massachusetts region
- International consulting opportunities
- Variety of Fellowship and educational programs
- Established alternative quality and shared-risk contracts with major commercial payers
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Massachusetts state licensure, DEA, MCSR
To apply click https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/hmfp#/job/1972
or send CV with cover letter to Susan Connolly, Associated Physicians of Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians, at email@example.com.
Apply for Urgent Care Opportunities for Emergency Medicine Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly