Outpatient Pulmonology | Hawaii | No Nights or Weekends Require
A thriving medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC pulmonologist to join their team. The medical center is annually ranked as the highest quality hospital in the state and in the top 3% for quality measures nationally.
Join a team a growing hospital employed medical group starting a service line that the island population that otherwise would not have access to.
Live in paradise and work with a dynamic team of individuals who practice in a brand new clinic with well-established and efficient support staff.
• Compensation offered comparable to the median offered in the lower 48
• Great Quality of Life - No nights or weekends required
• Teaching Opportunity - work with the hospital's family medicine residents
• Full Benefit Package including 39 days off annually
• Relocation allowance of $25,000
• Located in a tropical paradise, the suburban practice location boasts a population of 43,000 while providing access to a service area of over 150,000 residents.
• An outdoorsmen's dream: enjoy world class surfing, fishing, and hiking at a moment's notice.
• Affordable Housing: Live right along the coast of nearly half of the price of coastal locations across the west coast in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonology | Hawaii | No Nights or Weekends Require
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly