Outpatient Gastroenterology | Montana | No Call Requirement
A progressive healthcare system in Montana is seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to take over a busy, established practice in a hospital employed setting. Advanced procedures are preferred for this position, but not required.
• Outpatient Gastroenterology opening with No Call requirement
• Guaranteed Base Salary plus wRVU incentive bonus
• Flexible Monday - Friday schedule - 4 Day Work Week Option
• $25,000 sign on bonus, relocation, $60,000 student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend offered
• 37 Days of Paid Vacation - PTO package that promotes a healthy work/live balance
• Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, malpractice, CME, etc.
• 2 State-of-the-Art Endoscopy Suites plus a procedure room that converts to a endo suite
• Experienced hospitalist team and access to other support specialists and emergent care
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers, this Montana community is the perfect basecamp for outdoor activities, arts, and culture.
• With a cost of living below the national average, your dollar goes a lot further - Median home prices are 53% cheaper than Bozeman
• Enjoy a mild four-season climate with pleasant summers and warmer winters
• Paradise for year-round outdoor recreation - hiking, mountain biking, downhill skiing, blue ribbon trout fishing, boating, golf, tennis, and much more
• Be located within 2 hours of Glacier National Park and under 1 hour from renowned skiing and campsites
• Thriving downtown with local shops, restaurants, breweries, museums, and a civic center
• Safe, family friendly community with great public and private schooling options
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Outpatient Gastroenterology | Montana | No Call Requirement
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly