A large FQHC facility is looking for a BE/BC family medicine physician to join their growing team and serve as the Chief Medical Officer.
Situated in a very modern primary care facility in southwest New Mexico, this position offers a great opportunity to serve an underserved community and truly make an impact within patient care.
• Monday - Friday (40 hours).
• .5 FTE of Administrative work, .5 FTE of clinic (negotiable).
• Competitive base salary with sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• With 320 days of sunshine per year, you can enjoy endless possibilities for outdoor recreation - whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, downhill skiing, fly fishing, golfing, and so much more!
• Offering expansive views of the Gila Mountains, this mini-city is home to an iconic Southwest community that is bursting with art, culture, local restaurants and so much more.
• Additionally, not only is this city considered the gateway to wilderness, but it also boasts a cost of living that 20% lower than the national average, according to bestplaces.net.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time