Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity: Franciscan Maternal-Fetal Medicine Associates
Opportunity for a Fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our thriving group with four additional physicians. This job averages a 4 day work week covering our clinics in Pierce County, with Out of hospital call coverage.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Must be licensed in Washington State prior to start date
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
All staff are expected to demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation and excellent employee benefits that includes retirement plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid liability coverage with tail coverage included. CME reimbursement and Personal Time Off, and recognized Holidays
JOB REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Training
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- DEA in good standing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Malpractice Coverage
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- CME and Expense Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Starting Bonus
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, South Puget Sound has it all. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing on a championship golf course, then enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world-class fine dining. Add good schools, nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong business community and affordable housing to the mix, and you'll love living, working and raising a family here.
Apply for Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly