Total Joint or Sports Medicine Opportunity - Middletown, CT
Growing orthopedic practice with an outstanding reputation has an exceptional opportunity for a fellowship trained Board Certified/Board Eligible Total Joint Replacement or Sports Medicine Surgeon. The ideal candidate will have expertise in total joint replacement, sports medicine and general orthopedics. Both partner track and partner opportunities are available depending on experience.
Orthopedic Associates of Middletown (OAM) was founded 30 years ago and provides integrated general and multispecialty orthopedic and podiatry care. OAM offers a broad spectrum of care including total joint replacement, sports medicine care and injuries, hand surgery, specialized foot and ankle care and non-surgical approaches to neck and back pain. OAM has locations in Middletown, Marlborough, North Haven and Westbrook.
OAM is part of the Spire Orthopedic Partners network. Based in Greenwich, CT, Spire Orthopedic Partners operates as a management services organization to provide infrastructure support to growing orthopedic and neurosurgery practices that are committed to superior clinical outcomes, physician-led culture and local, personalized medicine. With three partner practices, 54 physicians, 500 employees and 13 locations across New York and Connecticut, Spire is rising to meet the needs of physicians today and in the future.
- Established 7 surgeon multi-specialty group
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient centric culture
- Highly skilled PA support
- Adjacent surgery center
- Light ER call
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Partner track or partner opportunities
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic residency program
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
- Conveniently located in central Connecticut
- Family oriented communities with excellent public and private schools
- Abundant cultural and historic attractions, state parks, and recreational activities
- Many surrounding shopping centers, restaurants, and movie theatres
- Thirty minutes to the Connecticut coastline
- Quick travel to Mystic Seaport, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket
- Easy commute to Boston and NYC
For more information about OAM, please visit oamct.com.
For more information about Spire Orthopedic Partners, please visit spireortho.com.
Apply for Total Joint or Sports Medicine Opportunity - Middletown, CT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly