Medical Director for Sinai Hospital Pulmonary Associates
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Grace Medical Center and surrounding community practices.
Sinai Pulmonary Associates is seeking a Chief for the Division of Pulmonary Medicine. The Division of Pulmonary Medicine is one of fourteen Divisions in the Department of Medicine at the Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. We are looking for an energetic, goal-driven, collaborative Division Director/Chief to lead and grow the Division. Our physicians serve in inpatient pulmonary consultation coverage, outpatient office practices, a full pulmonary function laboratory and take an active role in the internal medicine teaching program.
If you possess these qualifications, please apply:
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- BE/BC in Pulmonology
- Fellowship in Pulmonology a must
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Ability to successfully obtain Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current DEA certificate and CDS license
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Location: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and nearby community-based locations
- Full time employed position
- Supportive and well-trained office staff
- Join 2 Physicians and 1 NP in the practice
- Manage a growing patient population
- Inpatient and outpatient opportunity
- Navigational Bronchoscopy and EBUS Bronchoscopy available if desired
- Combination of hospital consults, outpatient medicine, bronchoscopy, LTAC coverage
- Call coverage: rotational basis
- 80% clinical, 10% administrative, and 10% teaching position
- Opportunity to precept and mentor residents in Sinai’s Internal Medicine Residency Program
- The Division Director is accountable to meet the strategic, operational, clinical, and financial goals for the Division, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care, continuous improvement through education and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Administration of the Division including the quality, service, coverage, staffing, and medical performance improvement across sites of service, in accordance with the Medical Staff Bylaws
- Collaboratively develop clinical and operational best practices protocols, procedures, and clinical pathways to improve patient care and lead implementation efforts
- Ensure and monitor compliance with current regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to organization metrics, merit based physician incentive payment Division, hospital acquired conditions, quality based reimbursement, CMS conditions of participation, The Joint Commission standards, utilization performance, and readmission reduction
Lifebridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, Sinai hospital is located on the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and beautiful Annapolis and Chesapeake Bay.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked physician lounge, CME allowances, and life insurance. All medical staff dues and credentialing fees are reimbursed. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!
Apply for Medical Director for Sinai Hospital Pulmonary Associates
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly