Huge Orthopedic Opportunity - University Community - Nebraska
Join our busy, established Orthopedic practice in Kearney, Nebraska.
BUSY Orthopaedic Surgery Practice!
Heart of America - Kearney, Nebraska
University town; home to University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK).
(2) Fellowship trained physicians have more volume than they can handle - enjoy immediate ramp up!
Extensive referral network
- Team consists of 2 MD's; and 4 PA's. Dedicated hospital based PA for IP care
- The clinic is attached to CHI Health Good Samaritan hospital. Easy access to OR. In clinic x-ray. Great staff
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital has a dedicated unit for orthopedic patients as well as a highly respected and established Joint Center program and top rated orthopedic's program. IP Rehab and PMR
- Enjoy state of the art operating rooms, pre and post patient care areas
- Outpatient Surgery Center to extend your practice
- Level II Trauma center; we operate the area's ground and air transport/911 service
- Rotate trauma call 1:8
- 24/7 Hospitalist team. All multi-specialty represented (cardiothoracic, vascular, gastro, etc)
Competitive compensation with a base salary plus RVU incentives. Benefits package includes retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000 and is an ideal fit for someone looking for a safe; fun place to raise a family.
- excellent school systems with both public and private schools
- local airport with daily flights to Denver
- home to the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- beautiful parks; thriving downtown with unique shops and national chain restaurants
- Abundant recreational activities: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, an excellent YMCA parks/rec program, museums and arts, and a new convention center
- new housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Apply for Huge Orthopedic Opportunity - University Community - Nebraska
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly