Urologist Opportunity- Mount Vernon, WA
Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Urologists to join our growing clinic practices in Mount Vernon and Smokey Point, Washington. Our existing team consists of 3 physicians and 1 PA.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Shared call of 1:4 with rotating weekends and holidays covering one hospital, Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma Center.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing group with a robust surgical practice with the option of utilizing our da Vinci Xi Robot and designated, blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices may be required.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care providers.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Robotics certification is desired.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more!
Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85 countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.
Apply for Urologist Opportunity- Mount Vernon, WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly